Razor Acoustics & Specialties Project Portfolio
Featured Project Eagle Regional Airport
Scope 33,000 sq. ft. of Rulon Linear Wood Planks
- Ceiling heights were 26′ sloped in two directions to approx. 19′.
- Long linear light coves made perfect cuts a must.
- Project was completed in a 5 month span.
- Also included in this project was a 13,000 sq. ft. exterior grid and tile ceiling.
- This ceiling was built to withstand wind speed of up to 180 MPH.
- Compression post and ceiling wire were installed at every 2’.
- This scope of the project was completed in 9 weeks.
Cherry Hills Village City Hall
Primary Contractor: W.E. O’Neil Construction
- 2×2 and 2×4 ACT
- Sloped Rulon Wood Ceiling
- Large Format Armstrong Optima 4×8 Tile
- Acoustic Wall Panels.
Completed: February 2019
Larimer County Coroner
Columbine Elementary School
Primary Contractor: Bryan Construction
- Suspended ACT Clouds
- Acoustic Wall Panels
Completed: August 2018.
Overland Trail Middle School & NE Elementary School
Primary Contractor: GE Johnson
- 200,000 SF of ACT Demo and Replace
Completed: December 2019