Razor Acoustics & Specialties Management Team
Jonathon Johnson, Owner
Jonathon Johnson, owner of Razor Acoustics and Specialties has over a decade of of commercial construction experience. Jonathon got started working in construction at a young age, working as cleanup /ground guy for his father and grandfather. Through hard work and dedication, Jonathon has worked his way up the ranks from an entry level apprentice to superintendent, and now oversees daily operations for his own company. With extensive field knowledge gained from running a crew of up to 15 guys for over 5 years in the Colorado Acoustical Market, he is focused on customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and ensuring a quality job on time every time. When not working, Jonathon enjoys outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and building and racing ATV’s with his wife Ashley and son Troy
- June 2019 – Razor completes Phase 1 of the Eagle Regional Airport Project for Hensel Phelps.
- Feb 2019 – Razor begins work on it’s largest project to date – A 33,000 SF Rulon Wood Ceiling install at Eagle Regional Airport for Hensel Phelps. This was a very large, very challenging project. See the project page for more details.
- Jan 2019 – Razor completes it first project with specialty ceilings. The Cherry Hills Village City Hall Project for WE Oneil had systems that included, large format ceiling tile, slope Rulon Grille Ceilings, as well as Acoustic Wall Panels
- Dec 2018 – Razor completes the Overland Trail and Northeast Middle School Project.
- June 2018 – Razor begins work on their first large project for a target client. The project was Northeast Elem and Overland Trail Middle School remodel for GE Johnson.
- April 2018 – Razor completes their first project. Install standard ACT at the Earthtrek climbing facility for Heggum Lundquist.
Please continue to check back for updates on this page as we continue to build this Razor Acoustics & Specialties!